1. I was born December 11, 1981. This makes me 29. (I updated, Katie, are you happy now?)
2. I lived in a pink house until I was five years old. All little girls should begin their childhood in a pink house.
3. I lived in Orlando for 3 years working for Disney, and plan to return soon.
4. I chose the color of carpet for my house because it looked like sand, and I wanted to be able to lay on the floor and imagine I was at the beach.
5. I am a crazy cat lady in training. I have 4 cats, but stray cats also seem to flock to my house.
6. A couple of years ago I finally discovered that I am more suited to writing poetry than prose.
7. This doesn't stop me from writing prose.
8. My favorite books are Still Life with Woodpecker by Tom Robbins, and Stardust by Neil Gaiman.
9. I have an entire bookshelf of travel guidebooks.
10. I am not a fan of cold weather, except at the beginning of fall, when it is novel, and days feel crisp rather than AHH, SO COLD!
11. I like driving with the top of my car down on warm summer nights.
12. I have four sisters, who are all older.
13. I have six nephews and four nieces.
14. I first rode a horse when I was four years old.
15. I took my first dance class when I was 22.
16. I am not a morning person at all, although the idea of being one appeals to me.
17. I'm really good at keeping pet fish alive. I had a goldfish that lived for about eight years.
18. I like to knit, but I'm not all that good yet, so I mostly just make scarves. Because of this...
19. I have a lot of scarves.
20. I am a packrat, but am slowly getting better at getting rid of things.
21. I love taking pictures, and am thankful that the invention of digital photography saved me from going broke.
22. I like going down into caves, they have an otherworldly feel to them.
23. I tend to get very passionate about the things I'm interested in.
24. I have a tendency to over-think and overanalyze everything.
25. I always seem to be in the middle of several books at once, usually at least five.
26. I would love to live in a house overlooking the ocean, where I could walk down to the beach.
27. I want to be a travel writer oh so very much.
28. I used to volunteer at an animal shelter, taking photos of the animals for their website. I had to quit because I wanted to bring them all home with me.
29. I hate hospitals, but I'm fascinated by medicine.
30. My original plan was to be a vet, but I found out that I'm not cut out for seeing animals in pain. Plus it always made me cry when I had to give my horse shots every Spring.
31. My dad died in March 2004.
32. I'm very slowly learning to play guitar. To quote Bono, "I want to play the guitar very badly. And I DO play the guitar... very badly."
33. Buffy is one of my all-time favorite shows. My favorite episodes are Once More With Feeling and Tabula Rasa. I have a Spike crush.
34. I have been bellydancing since July 2004.
35. I am pretty much in love with The Edge from U2.
36. I eat way too much pizza.
37. I don't like seafood. Any of it.
38. I can't drink soda anymore, so I get my caffeine from Starbucks.
39. I am not particularly good at money, especially saving it or remembering to pay bills on time.
40. I can think of no better use for money than to travel.
41. I like camels. They have big eyes, and cool humps, and they spit. How can you not love them?
42. I'm a big supporter of local music, and try to catch my favorite local bands as often as possible. Once I love you, I'll never miss a show!
43. I have two scars, one on my left hand from falling down on my way to the playground in fifth grade, and the other on my right hand from my first day at my job baking cookies (ovens are hot!).
44. I am very, very picky when it comes to men.
45. I am a list maker.
46. My desk is always covered in notes I've left myself.
47. There has to be a notebook or paper around at all times for scribbling things down.
48. I love yoga.
49. I skipped first grade. Well, I went until the end of October, but then they bumped me up to second.
50. I took five years off after high school before taking college classes. I don't regret it at all.
51. I want a dragonfly tattoo on the top of my right foot, a phoenix somewhere, and the U2 heart suitcase on the outside of my left ankle.
52. I tend to be clumsy, I can fall over nothing quite easily
53. Put me on a horse, however, and I have posture and grace.
54. Doctors Without Borders is my current charity of choice. They provide people with shelter, drinkable water, food, and medical care, as well as working to clear out land mines to keep them from exploding on people. I think the work they do is incredibly important and worthwhile.
55. I'm drawn to people who are very passionate about the things they care about.
56. I often make up songs, usually changing the words to another song to suit my purposes. My cat, for instance, has about eight billion songs about her.
57. I like spending time by myself.
58. I love to lay in bed and listen to the rain (or storms). Sitting by the window to watch is good, too.
59. I have lived in 17 different houses/apartments over about 28 years.
60. I've been taking solo trips to various places since I was 19. I like traveling alone, but I do it more out of not being able to find anyone who will go with me than by choice.
61. As much as I want to travel, the only other countries I've been to so far are Mexico and the Bahamas.
62. I would love to live in another country for a while, preferably in London.
63. I dye my hair a lot.
64. I wear hair extensions sometimes because long hair is fun, but mine refuses to grow.
65. I would like to be fluent in at least twelve languages.
66. I am a big animal person. I'm somewhat surprised that I don't have a million pets.
67. My car's name is Apple.
68. I like to watch the BBC World News on BBC America on days when I'm awake at 5am.
69. I really like Van Gogh. The original URL for my site was vangoghgirl.com
70. The URL I ended up with, lovemanythings.net, comes from the Van Gogh quote "The way to know life is to love many things."
71. I have a journal that I fill with quotes that I like.
72. I am constantly changing, growing. Hopefully all for the better.
73. I love the Harry Potter books. The movies are okay, but pale in comparison.
74. I have library cards in three different cities, just for variety.
75. I love that split second just before the airplane leaves the ground during takeoff
76. I've had a blog since 2000. I know! I can't believe it, either!
77. I never wear perfume, it makes me sneeze.
78. I believe in that honesty is almost always the right choice, even when it isn't easy
79. I believe that people should be free to marry whoever they want, regardless of gender.
80. My religious beliefs are somewhat eclectic, and constantly evolving.
81. My favorite Simpsons characters are Ralph Wiggum, Disco Stu, and Sideshow Bob.
82. I wish that I went to see movies in the theater more often.
83. I'm 1/4 Irish, 1/4 Cherokee, and half various other things.
84. I'm not very good at staying mad at people for long.
85. I hardly ever have a full tank of gas, and end up driving around with the low fuel light on a lot.
86. I like crossword puzzles and those logic puzzles with the little graphs.
87. I don't embarrass easily.
88. I prefer to carry bugs outside instead of squishing them.
89. I think grocery shopping is fun.
90. I adore Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey and Karmel Sutra. Oh, and Cherry Garcia Fro-Yo! Okay, pretty much any Ben & Jerry's.
91. I love maps, especially old maps of London and world maps.
92. I hate most vegetables- you will never see me eating a salad.
93. My grandparents all died before I was born
94. I have what I call "Anywhere but Here Syndrome" I always want to be traveling somewhere.
95. I have to watch my favorite movies when they are on TV, even if I have them on DVD.
96. My mom wanted to name me Jennifer, but my dad came up with Crystal.
97. I loooove makeup, especially eyeshadow. It's probably my biggest shopping addiction.
98. When I'm staying somewhere unfamiliar, I tend to wake up really early.
99. I love being outside at night.
100. I would love to run a used bookstore.